illingworthproductsillingworthproducts

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 59 Fans

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Awesome :P

Best game on newgrounds so far this year :)

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

WRONG MOVIE AND WRONG GAME!

BUT GOD DAM FUNNY XD!

Awesome, the movie is just plain wrong though ><

Pokemon Titanium Beta Pokemon Titanium Beta

Erghh okay...

Not the best effort I have seen, but seriously work on the whole screen, controls, sprites, and baically EVERYTHING! Your smart on how you did this but seriously dont mess around with this because it could be good.

Sonic's New Adventure Sonic's New Adventure

Meh...

You have the right idea I guess but I would really try look up the scripts before you post, bets of luck and work on your special effects a bit more, just cause you havce fancy DBZ sounds doesn't make it good.

TTK Game Demo TTK Game Demo

Very cool I like :D

Just great :) Did you get authorisation to make this?

TheTOMEKnights responds:

Authorisation from who? Capcom for using their battle style? Sorry, we did not. Or do you mean the creators of the fan-series this game uses characters from? Yes we asked ourselves and we said yes. Thanks for the 10. ~Tails Clock

Sorry, but nothing in here belongs to Kirbopher. It's all Capcom's. But I plan on using some characters from his series so I would need authorization for that. ~Dannydk6

Sonic - Rise of Robotnik Sonic - Rise of Robotnik

Okay... it was good

I think its very good well apart from the sonic getting sucke doff by a 6 year old thing, I guess I should of read the age more first lol but this is not to bad I like it but be careful with the hentai stuff cause people do intend to dislike that stuff

Telsa responds:

Sorry, it was intended as an adult flash game. Just so you know, the next one will be centralized around hentai as well.

Sonic - BotR DEMO Sonic - BotR DEMO

Interesting :)

Very cool man I like :D Cant wait to see the full one

Telsa responds:

Glad you like it!

A Virtual Guitar A Virtual Guitar

Needs some work on it

If you could make 6 buttons for each different string and use the mouse too hold down on the frets now that would make it alot better

MadnessAnimationTutorial MadnessAnimationTutorial

Very Helpfull =D

This a sweet tutorial, its got all the right info for everyone anyways well done ^^

volt-light responds:

Thanks!

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

That was so worth the long wait

man this own every single sonic game and tribute on newgrounds and in Sega, you have made an excelent game which is combined by big game titles and this deserves all the awards and mroe, well done and take your time because we all know it will be better for then.