illingworthproductsillingworthproducts

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 59 Fans

Sonic's 20th Anniversary Sonic's 20th Anniversary

A really cool tribute :)

Was really cool the way you presented each of the main sonic games to show 20 years of awesomeness. Great work man very well done :D!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Excellent in every Way! One more maybe?

Seriously dude you have out done yourself excellent work and congradulations on the series its brilliant! I do believe you are possibly going to lead it up to maybe one more though after that ending. Best of luck in the future :)

Sonic H: SuperSonic Lvl 4 Sonic H: SuperSonic Lvl 4

XD nice!

Veyr nice once again pretty funny ^^

Sonic Adventure3 Epicness Sonic Adventure3 Epicness

XD very nice!

I am a fan of sonic but this is actually what Sonic Team would do if they ever did a sonic adventure 3 which is hughly unlikely XD

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

XD funny!

Not as funny as the previous volumes but still pretty darn good, the last short was a 100% true lol

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Was brilliant but crap ending.

I lvoed it and your series has been amazingman but the ending was kinda crap. You have do e brilliant these last 3 years making this series but the ending really did kinda spoil it, but then again that happens with EVERY zombie film/game/show/flash etc. Very well done again man you did amazing!

Madness Capitation II Madness Capitation II

Was it worth it?

Ofcourse it was well done man it was well worth the wait, still dont udnerstand why there was the Bioshock guy in it, but ohh well its Madness. Great work as usual :)

smotez responds:

It wasn't a bioshock guy it was the T51B power armour from Fallout 3! Anyway glad you enjoyed it, atleast its still worth making animations for some people.

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Epic of the Epic'est!

Dude seriously you just blew my mind with everything! Thw awesome ass weapons, character designs, figths, action scenes just everything was amazing! Deserves 1st place!

Genie With Dirty Mind: 2 Genie With Dirty Mind: 2

XD simply but good!

I enjoyed it, I loved the Genies voice actor if you make longer and more funnier episodes you will do great :)

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

XD so true!

I love RWJ and some other VBloggers but seriously this is BADASS =D!